***affordable, energy star efficient, "GREEN", wind resistant structures ***
Stanley Engineering Inc. has developed a thoroughly engineered and tested method of producing integrated, high strength, light weight, energy efficient, composite structures and building components in a fast, efficient and cost-effective manner. The inaugural product, StormSafe Homes, is certified to withstand winds EXCEEDING 200 MPH which protects against the kind of damages seen during the last few years in several parts of the world, causing billions of dollars worth of damages in both insured and uninsured losses.
Following are the key features of StormSafe products:
* ProfessionaL Engineering certified to withstand 200 MPH winds and impervious to termites/ants, mold, rot, and fungus
* Shorter delivery time from design to occupancy vs. conventional site built (4 to 6 weeks compared to 6 to 12 months) through its proprietary manufacturing technology.
* Less scrap and waste in building process, usually 2% vs. 25%.
* LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points will be granted on certified projects allowing considerable incentives and financing.
* Up to 50% reduction in home owner's insurance, 30% in heating and cooling costs, higher re-sale value and lower ongoing maintenance costs with a 50-year roof covering.